World Cup Germany 2006 - Sights
World Cup Germany 2006 organized by FIFA took place June 9 to July 9. These are miscellaneous scenes from Germany and our crew.
Celebrazio in Germany
- Trip itinerary: June 23-24: Amsterdam; June 25 Brussels; June 26-27 Cologne (day trip: Dortmund) for matches 54 and 55. June 28-29 Rhineland; June 30 Hamburg (match 58); July 1-4 Cologne / Rhine area; July 2 Krombacher brewery tour; July 4 Dortmund (match 61). July 5-7 Stuttgart area.
- Amsterdam Visit Documented: World Cup Celebrazio Amsterdam pages are up.
- Brazil v. Ghana match, Dortmund: Round of 16 match photos posted.
- Switzerland v. Ukraine match, Cologne: Round of 16 match photo page is here.
- Group Photos and other fans pics are up: sharing some of the fun with you.
- Hamburg featured a Soccer theme in their local history museum which provided these classics.
- And the game in Hamburg was great too: Italy vs. Ukraine in the Quarterfinal match.
- Historic, Fantastic Semi-final: Germany vs. Italy match from Dortmund, July 4th was spectacular: 2-0 overtime victory puts Italy through to the Final.
Celebrazio Germany Travel Shop:
Browse around the store for travel guides, travel goods, soccer kit, and German phrase books.
Germany Travel Shop
Photo chronicles of World Cup 2006 group, German sights, and parties.
A castle town on the Rhine river.
Ceiling of Cologne railway station - Podolski and Shunsuke Nakamura
Ceiling of Cologne railway station - Podolski
Ceiling of Cologne railway station - Kaka
Ceiling of Cologne railway station - Zinedine Zidane
FIFA Fanfest in Hamburg - great way to relax.
high tech taxi.
Guide Thomas through the brewery.
Krombacher brewery tour - among the best meals we had. Definitely the best beer.
Flag in summer's breeze.
Just rain on this day in Stuttgart.
Fans of the mighty portuguese - runners up this time.
Fussball is alive!
Cooking up the good times: summer with German cuisine.
Train stations got a bit busy before and after matches.